· Resilient mesh radio network re-routes traffic if needed.
· Highly accurate sensors.
· Sensors rated up to IP68.
· Long battery life up to 10 years
· Economical compared to manual monitoring and also compared to alternative products.
· Large number of sensors per SmartGateway
· Multiple gateways will work together for extended coverage and further resilience.
· All sensors also act as relay nodes for wireless traffic.
· Sensor nodes and SmartGateways store data locally in the event of temporary radio blockage.
· SmartGateways have internal battery backup or can be powered by solar panels or local AC supply.
The Wisen Innovation mesh network was originally developed as part of work under taken at Cambridge University. Wisen Innovation has been operating in China since 2010, and internationally since 2012. Please refer to the Case Studies page for examples.
What we do
Wisen Innovation develops and supplies wireless infrastructure monitoring equipment for the industrial use. Our product range currently offers highly accurate sensors for measuring tilt and/or distance, and interfacing to industry standard analog, digital or vibrating wire sensors.